Friday, November 6, 2015

Welcome to the premier Of courses Blog posting.  This is the source page for updates on the classes I currently teach.  At the moment then this is the place to keep up to date with my classes in Early Civilizations, IB European History and IB Philosophy.  There are specific links to each of the course web pages in the links section of the blog page.  I hope this helps provide another useful resource in keeping up to date with classes and some additional insights into how I operate as a teacher so you can succeed and even thrive in my courses.

Coming up this week Nov. 9th:
Early Civilizations - Empires work and reasearch for group presentations due Nov. 16th.

IB History -  Congress of Vienna - role playing and history 19th C. Zeitgeist

IB Philosophy - Developing Ethical perspectives from the Doing Philosophy Readings in Ethics - Stace through MacIntyre,  Paper 1